Thursday, September 5, 2013

Married!

"In my high school yearbook I had a heart around his picture," Annie confessed to me the other day, "and now he's my husband." 

This wedding made my heart melt. The amount of love and smiles shared between Jimmy and Annie was contagious. The only moments Annie didn't have a huge grin on her face was when she was holding back tears of joy. 

Both Annie and Jimmy  had children from previous marriages and made both children a huge part of their day. The children gave their parents away, Annie's daughter Reese danced the first dance with Jimmy, while Jimmy's son Tyler danced with Annie. I think Annie said it best about how she and Jimmy feel about each other: 

"I am grateful for him in so many ways. He is an amazing father to our kids and has always told me how much I mean to him. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't receive a text message or a picture of the two of us followed by an 'I Love You Ann!!' At moments I look at him when we are somewhere and he's not near me I watch him, watch him smile, watch him laugh, and I always fall in love all over again."








































No comments:

Post a Comment